FREE eZines packed with short shocks...

0


Like short horror tales? Sirens Call Publications release ezines packed with horror stories, each with a different theme. Take a look. The next ezine for Halloween will feature my latest short story 'Night At The Scream Park' and many more from horror story authors. 

The latest ezine's theme is Apocalyptic Fiction. The publisher also currently has an open submission call titled 'Mental Ward: Experiments'. Story must take place in a Mental Asylum or Institution. 

They also release a number of novels, novellas, collections and anthologies.



About Stephen Crowley

I write short stories and flash fiction plus currently writing novellas. My chosen genres are a mix of horror, scifi, fantasy, and drama. You can chat to me here on the blog or through my linkedin account http://www.linkedin.com/pub/stephen-crowley/4a/136/194

0 comments:

Please do not post promos (unless you are an author, and then ONLY your work). Please do comment on any fiction published here. I am keen to hear from writers starting out to published authors.